Saturday, July 31, 2010

P90x Classic - Day 1


Well, I bought them finally, it was between Chalean Extreme or P90x, I have always wanted P90x so I bought it and they came today.

:D (303-320 cals burned today.)


I know your supposed to follow the diet book to the T, but my diet right now I believe is currently well and there is too many restrictions for me, no thanks.

I just finished Day 1 which was Chest and Back and then Ab Ripper X.

Oh boy, 1 hour and 15 minutes of total body work it feels like, some moves also drift into the legs but not so much.


It was extreme then afterwards I felt great, to get up ,move around , and do things.

I did not have a pull up bar so I did a resistance band or tube can be used shown in the dvd as a variation and you still feel the effects.

The different variation of pushups were killers but I did the best I could do.

Some of the push-ups were:

Standard pushups
Military Pushups
Decline pushups
Diamond pushups
Dive Bomber Pushups (which I had the lowesr reps for try 10 reps the first time then 7 reps oh god)

Then the rounds of pullups, yes feel the chest + back combo at its best.

But all in all, it was a great experience. That im looking forward to following day to day. (when im busy with school, ill manage to sneak in a few mins in the night (workouts are typically 55-59 mins, so my time would not be too bad)


To close this day, I would say....I should not have done Core Fusion arms workout before doing this... Haha,overworked my guns, :P but its a good sensation.

And now im off to try Zumba, Hip Hop Abs, orTurbo Jam thanks to my Aunt who is no longer using them, I got em. Well except for the Zumba Toning sticks, she liked them so she kept them! :(



Maybe later, Ill do Jari Love's get ripped, another good workout & a 2-miler with leslie sansone.

Just have to see how the day goes.


Tomorrow Day 2 is Plyometrics, my worst position, pray for me. :) <3

~~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment