Saturday, August 21, 2010

Weight Loss Pilates with Kristin McGee -- Acacia Fitness DVD review


I always loved training with Kristin McGee in the past but have not done so in a while. I know Kristin from the MTV Yoga, Power Yoga, Pilates, and Pilates Mix exercise series that they had in the earlier 2000s.

If we all remember, MTV was a bit of a fitness and music powerhouse of those combinations, I remember countless days I would do The GRIND :The Hip Hop workout for twice a day because I loved it soooo much!

It first came out when I was a kid back in the 1990s & my mum would exercise with it and dance like its 1970 again.

Anyway, went off tangent and now back to the Acacia Fitness, which I love them so much for productions of all these wonderful DVDs and instructors.

The latest Kristin McGee ones are Body by Bethenny with the lovely Natural Foods Chef Bethenny Frankel and the Weight Loss Pilates DVD.


I was in the hotel room and I knew that you get free workouts on the On Demand menu for Acacia Get Fit. Stay Fit. & Exercise TV.

So I looked under Get Fit. Stay Fit. And tried this Weight Loss Pilates after I did Hemalayaa's Bollywood Booty (which Ill put up a review for later).

IT WAS INTENSE BUT GOODNESS. Like Core Fusion INTENSITY AND YOU FEEL THE RESULTS TO COME.

Your abs is the center of the body and controls of everything. So I believe it is important to train the core most of all. This program can.

It was a series of cardio movements starting to warm the body and then floor core work which is very very groundbreaking! Some of the pilates movements are definitely classics but some with a lovely strong twist to it. Then you do another round of cardio movements and then more floor work and then 1 of the routines of the DVD is done.

The whole program all in all is wonderful and Kristin McGee is a great instructor.

Once again, another success.

~ Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment