Thursday, June 23, 2011

Insanity Insanity & Beachbody!





So, I decided to risk the pain and put in hard efforts and work into a harder body. So I ordered Insanity. This would be my seventhBeachbody product. The firsts being: Yoga Booty Ballet (which I sold), Turbo Jam, Hip Hop Abs, P90x, Chalean Extreme, and Turbo Fire.



Now Insanity it added to my family. It was shipped pretty quick and I am currently on Week 1, day 3. Its a little difficult but you really have to dig deep, the workout pushes you, its motivation, and it tackles into your mental reserves. The same thing with Turbo Fire.



With Turbo Fire, I am on week 4, day 4. I restarted after too much idling going on when I was on week 9.

And P90x Week 1 for the longest time. (I think I am doing Core Synergistics too much haha.)



The three programs are intense but they work and my endurance has increased.


There is always the option of being a Team Beachbody Coach, but I dont want to. I want to help at this point w/o any repayment. Thats my deed as a human being.


~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment